Half Mask X1 Advanced M - new half mask for fight with coronavirus
Due to the lack of protection instruments in fight with coronavirus COVID-19 we developed and created manufacturing capacity of half mask with removable filters. All done during six weeks in small Czech family company Suchomel
realizing projects in thermoplastics and machinery.
Half Maska Advantages
- SOFT FACEPIECE made of TPE guarantees high sealing potential and wearing comfort compared with surgical masks, respirators and 3D printed half masks with hard facepiece
- INNOVATION of half masks sealing capability on face: penetration level with correctly mounted half mask is decreased by 3 orders bellow EN 140 requirements (measured penetration with P3R filter regarding 6.16 is 0,002%, norm requires 2%)
- the sealing force is applied to the TIP of the MASK, therefore the mask adapts better to different face shapes. The sealing force on the nose or chin can be fine-tuned by adjusting of the straps pre-tension.
- HIGH SEALING CAPABILITY compared with respirators and surgical masks
- proven EXHALATION VALVE from specialized manufacturer, silicone inhalation valves
- SURGICAL MASK PRINCIPLE principle applied on mask
- all parts are REPLACEABLE, which reduces costs in case of damage of particular part.
- the mask is REUSABLE; its repeated use reduces costs compared to disposable masks and respirators (the disadvantage is higher weight, size of the installation and the need for maintenance - washing or sterilization)
- SUSTAINABILITY: all parts (except valves and elastic straps) are made of thermoplastics that can be recycled. Cleaned parts can be reused in other production
- the mask is now available in MEDIUM SIZE M, which fits a wide range of faces. Child´s, S and L sizes are planned for the future
- to be available in different COLOURS (on pictures is unique combination for customers that what to differ)
- to be available in commen and MEDICAL QUALITY of materials
- designed and manufactured in the CZECH REPUBLIC: from European materials and Czech components
- intended for EN 140 certification
- the mask has an ORIGINAL proprietary bayonet for connecting filters of our own production (these are still under development)
- thanks to the adapter to RD40 1/7 "NATO thread, any STANDARDIZED dust or chemical FILTER can be used (it could be placed on the right or left side) = INDEPENDENCY on filters manufacturer (tenths of manufactures of standardized filters worldwide)
- possibility of manufacturing an adapter insert for filters from other producers
State of the Project
- long-term testing is in progress
- preparation for EN 140 certification running
- other virus filters are being developed
- prototype pieces available in a week
- production capacity (without filters) is 2000 pcs per day (in case elastics, exhalation valves and materials are available)
- possibility to increase the production capacity by 2000 pcs per day in every two weeks (new molds and machine rentals)
Suchomel TECHNOLOGIE s.r.o.
| Ing. Ondřej Suchomel/director | +420 777 688 199 | firstname.lastname@example.org